[NEohioPAL] Valentines Day Weekend Party At Howl!

Don Mitri phpevents at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 04:25:33 PST 2010

Saturday Feb 13thHowl says thank you to our Cleveland fans for 19 amazing years as we celebrate Valentines Day weekend with a night featuring the Greatest Rock and Roll Dueling Piano Show and giveaways sure to warm the heart of your sweetie!

With your admission, each guest will receive 1 raffle ticket. Drawings will take place 3 times throughout the night.  Winners must be present to claim there prizes.  It will be an amazing night so get to Howl early for a great seat!

Doors at 7pm and the show runs from 8-2am.  21 & over please.  Admission is only $6!  We have safe secure lit parking in the Nautica Lot.  Looking for something to eat but you don't want to miss any of the show?  We have a simple solution to your dilemma.  Order your food at RockBottom Brewery and bring your food into Howl at the Moon.  Rockbottom is located in the same building as Howl just up the stairs!

Saturdays at the Powerhouse...you'll have a Howling good time!

For more information www.howlatthemooncleveland.com or 216-771-4695