[NEohioPAL] Vocal Music and Drama Studies at NOVA Academy, Hudson

contralto313 at aol.com contralto313 at aol.com
Fri Feb 12 07:26:28 PST 2010

DISCOVER THE NOVAA ADVANTAGE!

Whether you're an actor who needs to improve their singing, or a singer who needs to refine their acting, NOVAA offers performers an opportunity to study at professional levels without the usual cost of such training.

Northeast Ohio Vocal Arts Academy Instructors are S P E C I A L I S TS
in SINGING ~ ACTING ~ MOVEMENT ~ PERFORMANCE for age 12 through adult ~ all experience levels

NOVAA has extensive training programs that specialize in live vocal performance.  This program provides expert instruction through private lessons and small classes structured for singer-actors. Students participate in ensemble classes and recitals, building the foundation for professional careers and a life-long appreciation for the performing arts.  Our college-bound students receive scholarships to the best post-secondary institutions including Oberlin, NYU, and Boston Conservatory.  NOVAA students include professional performers, teachers, national pageant winners, and more.
PRIVATE STUDIES at NOVAA help performers grow because professional, experienced teachers with advanced degrees guide students through extensive training that is required for successful comprehension and outstanding performances.

ENSEMBLE CLASSES are designed to enhance private lessons and to help students become more audition- and performance-ready. NOVAA Students achieve their goals much faster and enjoy a sense of community with other active students.

NOVAA RECITALS help students learn to apply their vocal techniques to varied repertoires, develop stage deportment skills, learn about effective interaction with professionals in the performance industry, and become more polished performers.
 polished performers.

If you need to grow your voice, intensify your acting, develop healthy movement techniques and learn how to perform on a world-class level, please visit NOVAA at www.nova-academy.us, then call 330-342-STAR or email novaacademyhome at aol.com for more information.

Classes now forming for Summer 2010.  Send NOVAA an email with ideas of what you'd like to study, and we'll see if we can incorporate it into our Summer Music Theater Experience.

At NOVA Academy, you can polish your STAR SKILLS!

Ava Van Houte, Director
Northeast Ohio Vocal Arts Academy
Rt. 91, Hudson, OH
330-342-STAR