[NEohioPAL] Seeking musicians for original Old School Hip-Hop and Funk band

cathy.calabrese at thomsonreuters.com cathy.calabrese at thomsonreuters.com
Fri Feb 12 09:32:49 PST 2010

A drummer/composer with 25 plus years of experience is looking to form
an original Old School Hip-Hop and Funk band in the Cleveland area.

I am looking for interested guitarists (lead, rhythm, bass), brass
players (trumpet, saxophone, and trombone) and keyboardist.  I would
prefer ages 25 and older (though will consider young folks with old
souls who know how to groove) with own instruments and transportation.
"Old School" musicians are encouraged to apply.  Rappers should look
elsewhere.

If interested, please contact Larry at (216) 651-5118 or (216) 256-7001,
or via the web at profpumpkinhead at yahoo.com.
In the words of George, "Let's take it to the stage and rescue dance
music from the blahs.  One nation, under a groove!"

Lawrence Pool