[NEohioPAL] Auditions- CRIMES OF THE HEART at Actors' Summit Theater

MaryJo Alexander mjalexthac at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 09:50:47 PST 2010

Audition Notice

Actors’ Summit Theater will have an open call audition for non-Equity women for 3 roles
(approximate age range 25-35) in our upcoming production of the
Pulitzer Prize winning comedy Crimes of the Heart, by Beth Henley.

This production features Equity actors Peter Voinovich, Constance Thackaberry
and Keith Stevens and will be directed by MaryJo Alexander.

Crimes of the Heart is scheduled to open April 29 and runs through May 16.
 Performances are Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at 8 PM and Sunday matinees at 2 PM.
 Rehearsals are typically held weekday evenings as well as Saturday and Sundays.
Actors must be available for rehearsals beginning on or around April 5. All actors are paid.

Auditions will consist of readings from the script, and will be held Saturday, February 20 from 11 am to 1 PM.

To be considered for an audition, please email a current headshot and resume to the director MaryJo Alexander at mjalexthac at aol.com.  We will contact actors we are interested in seeing with an audition time.
Please do not call the theater with questions on auditions.
Thank you!

MaryJo Alexander
CoArtistic Director
Actors' Summit Theater