[NEohioPAL] Vocal Warmups for Children

Kimberly Castle kimrcastle at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 20:05:01 PST 2010

Hello all,

I'm planning a puppeteering workshop at my library for children in 1st through 4th grade. I've been searching for some easy vocal warm-ups, acting (improv) games, and body stretchers for the kids to do at the beginning of each rehearsal, but haven't found anything I'm really crazy about. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for vocal warm-ups, acting games, or body stretchers that would be suitable for this age group. I only need about 5 to 10 minutes of material.

Thanks so much,

Kim