[NEohioPAL] GET A FREE VIDEO FOR YOUR ARTS ORGANIZATION or NON-PROFIT

Jay Johnson shootfilmordie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:56:39 PST 2010

*Get a free video for your arts organization or non-profit group!*

I work for a company in California called Turnhere, and they do all types of
videos for web applications.  Personally, I've done almost
80 videos for them in the Cleveland area, mostly for businesses wanting to
advertise on yellowpages.com.

They have a promotion for a free video for any organization who has a
website or facebook page.  I recently did a facebook fanpage video
for the non-profit group Community Shares.

The video does have certain parameters as far as format is concerned.

If you are interested you can check out their web page, please read all the
small print and make sure this is right for your organization.

When you do sign up, please enter my name in the filmmaker box, you will
schedule directly with me when we do the video.

I am also available to work on my own for your organization in any way.  I
am a seasoned professional in the Cleveland area with a background
in commericals, corporate videos, training videos, documentaries, features
and even events.  Presently, I also teach part-time at Tri-C and am working
on
my second independent feature project.

You can see samples of my work here:  http://www.vimeo.com/user2510583

You can see a specific example of Turnhere type video here:
http://www.vimeo.com/9493024

You can sign up for the free video here:  videofreetrial.com

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks

Jay  Johnson
shootfilmordie at gmail.com