[NEohioPAL] "The Chalk Garden" opens March 5 at Clague Playhouse

clague playhouse clagueplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 17 11:55:39 PST 2010

Clague Playhouse, Inc.
1371 Clague Road
Westlake , Ohio 44145
440-331-0403
www.clagueplayhouse.org

Clague Playhouse presents “The Chalk Garden”  by Enid Bagnold and directed by Ron Newell on Friday, March 5 through Sunday, March 28, 2010.  Show Times are Thursday through Saturday at 8:00pm and Sunday at 2:00pm. (No performance on Sunday, March 7).

Tickets are $12 (for seniors (60+) and students) and $13 (for adults) (with a $1 discount on Thursdays) and may be purchased by calling the Box Office, 440-331-0403, Wednesday - Saturday 1:00-6:00pm.  Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.

The Cast
Bernice Bolek as Mrs. St. Maugham
Erin Bunting as Miss Madrigal
Claudia Esposito as Third Lady and Olivia
David Hundermark as the Judge
Jill Smith as Laurel
Dennis Sullivan as Maitland
Ruth Wilson as Little Lady and Nurse

About the play:  This psychological mystery explores the secret world of childhood through the prism of a dyed-in-the-wool British dowager Mrs. St. Maugham and her precocious and equally eccentric granddaughter Laurel. When enigmatic Miss Madrigal is hired as household companion and manager, the two finally meet their match.

In our lobby gallery, enjoy photographs by Marcello Mellino.

Clague Playhouse is located south of Detroit Road off the I-90W Clague Road Exit.  Free parking as always.