[NEohioPAL] Mandel JCC Playmakers holds auditions for Oklahoma!

Gross, Sheri SGross at mandeljcc.org
Wed Feb 17 12:01:55 PST 2010

The Mandel JCC Playmakers Youth Theatre is holding auditions for the
musical...

Oklahoma!

Music by Richard Rodgers

Book and Lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II!

Directed by Sheri Gross

This Rodgers and Hammerstein classic musical will leave you singing
those unforgettable songs like "Surrey With A Fringe On Top,"

"People Will Say We're In Love," "I Cain't Say No"

and of course, Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin'."

Audition Date

Sunday, Feb. 21 Mandel JCC

1:00pm-3:00pm for 2nd-6th graders

3:00pm-5:00pm for 6th-9th graders

Performance Dates

May 6 and 13 at 7pm

May 9 and 16 at 2pm and 7pm

Anshe Chesed Fairmount Temple

Please prepare a short song for auditions

Please note:  There is a participation fee of $50 for JCC Members ($90
maximum for 2 or more children per family)

$100 for Non-Members

There is no fee to audition

For more info please call the box office at 216-831-0700, x1230