[NEohioPAL] Looking for a specific style costume piece

dave neville captainokneill at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:19:31 PST 2010

I'm searching for a tunic (or vest or whatever you want to call it) like the
ones wore by the pirates in Cutthroat Island (crap movies, but undeniably
great costumes).  Specifically the style with the short split sleeves.  If
you know where such a garment can be purchased, I would greatly appreciate a
link.  If you are capable of making such a piece, great, though I'm hesitant
to commit to a custom piece before I can pay for it (around tax return
time).