[NEohioPAL] Anouncements for the arts community...

Jay Rossi thejrpshow at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 07:45:48 PST 2010

I'm so very proud to have had such a significant part in the promotion and friendship of so many artists and entertainers in the Northeast Ohio area (and beyond), both from my TV show, The Jay Rossi Project, and my internet presence through the JRP Network and my You Tube channel. And I have no intention of slowing down now!

In fact I have some announcements:

1. Reduced price
2. Proceeds to help Haiti
3. Now you can do your transactions on line.

1. As most of you know, the JRP promotional network originally cost $85 per week. But, because of the current suffering economy, I've reduced the price to only $24 each week, with an introductory offer of two free weeks...that's a total of your first three weeks for only $24. This low rate will help even the most financially challanged artists to further their
 careers with much needed promotion and advertising. For a full explaination of the JRP Network and it's benefits, click here.

2. Proceeds from every dollar invested in your promotion on the JRP Network will be donated to the Haiti Relief Fun. This system has been put into place to allow all of us to be involved with helping the suffering people in Haiti while still investing in our own necessary promotion.
ec
3. Now you can get started with all of this by purchasing on line, right here.
I will design your ad myself (here are a few past examples of my graphic art) based on the information you provide here: thejrpshow at yahoo.com .

So there's really no reason to wait any longer. All the necessary links are in this email. Let's get started
 today!

Three JRP Websites:The Jay Rossi
 ProjectMySpace  YouTube