[NEohioPAL] Cellist Needed Urgently- TrueNorth Symphony

James Traxler jtraxbay at oh.rr.com
Fri Feb 19 08:52:00 PST 2010

I need a cellist for our upcoming concerts on Feb. 26 and 27 to replace my
principal cellist who has an unexpected conflict and cannot play.
Rehearsals are Sunday, Feb. 21 and Monday, Feb. 22.  All events are in the
evening - call time for concerts is 6:15 pm and rehearsal times are 6:45 pm
and 7:15 pm, respectively.  A stipend will be paid per service.  All events
are at the French Creek Nature Center on Route 611 in Sheffield Village.

You must be excellent sight-reader and would also hope that you could
perform an unaccompanied cello solo of your choice during the performances
as a tribute to the late Jim Meyers.  I can email you the cello parts of the
repertoire.

Repertoire for the concerts:

Leroy Anderson Favorites

Doppler: Fantasie Pastorale Hongroise

Bach:  Concerto for Two Harpsichords in C Major

Bizet:  Carmen Suite No. 1

Copland:  Prairie Night, Celebration Dance, Hoe-Down

Please contact me ASAP.

Jim Traxler

Director, TrueNorth Symphony

 <mailto:jtraxbay at oh.rr.com> jtraxbay at oh.rr.com