[NEohioPAL] Thank you again, from PNR Improv

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 20 22:34:07 PST 2010

I hope this e-mail finds you well.

Please accept my thanks on behalf of PNR Improv. In large part because of your support, we celebrated our eighth anniversary in a big way. Not only was our audience phenomenal, but everyone's generosity is allowing us to donate $302.33 to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Summit and Medina Counties.

Good laughs, good friends, good cause. Evening well-spent. Thank you.

Sincerely,

PNR Susan

www.PNRImprov.org