[NEohioPAL] Musical Director Needed

msknaggs92 at sbcglobal.net msknaggs92 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 21 05:00:08 PST 2010

Olmsted Performing Arts is looking for a musical director for our summer youth show, Into the Woods.  Please e-mail your resume to Angela Boehm, angela at olmstedperformingarts.com, if interested.  Auditions for the show will be held on April 24th and the show will be performed on July 23rd & 24th.  See our website, www.olmstedperformingarts.com, for details.

Olmsted Performing Arts is looking for a musical director for our summer youth show, Into the Woods.  Please e-mail your resume to Angela Boehm, angela at olmstedperformingarts.com, if interested.  Auditions for the show will be held on April 24th and the show will be performed on July 23rd & 24th.  See our website, www.olmstedperformingarts.com, for details.Olmsted Performing Arts is looking for a musical director for our summer youth show, Into the Woods.  Please e-mail your resume to Angela Boehm, angela at olmstedperformingarts.com, if interested.  Auditions for the show will be held on April 24th and the show will be performed on July 23rd & 24th.  See our website, www.olmstedperformingarts.com, for details.