[NEohioPAL] Basement Apt. Pictures Needs actors for upcoming short, "Last Call"

Zachary Jones zac_jones at mac.com
Mon Feb 22 04:52:05 PST 2010

Basement Apt. Pictures needs two actors to shoot a short horror film the weekend on March 27-28.

The Roles
Pink Shirt - 20s, tall and skinny

Bouncer - Big, athletic, and in his 20s as well.

We need to cast these roles ASAP because there is a lot of make-up work involved in this production, and the actors need to be fitted for some molds.  If interested please send headshots and resumes to zac_jones at mac.com or contact me at 216-410-7715.  Thank you very much.

Zac Jones