[NEohioPAL] Decor Needed- "Under the Sea" Theme props needed for a charitable fundraising event please

shonnatalley at roadrunner.com shonnatalley at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 23 20:31:19 PST 2010

Hello everyone! I am in need of any really cool "Under the Sea" props or decor to borrow for a charitable fundraising event benefiting students. We have a very limited budget but can rent if the price is right. I would love any big sparkly sea creatures or anything sea related. The space is very large so we can accommodate very large pieces. There is no particular ocean specified so just about anything goes :) We have great people to pick up all items in trucks. Thank you much.
--
Shonna Talley
330-571-8099