[NEohioPAL] Celebrate Commedia dell'Arte Day!

wsd wsd at infionline.net
Wed Feb 24 20:05:49 PST 2010

You can follow commedia events around the globe as we celebrate the art
of improvised slapstick comedy.

Miller South kicks it off in North America at 8 AM.  We will be tweeting
live and in character during the performance.

At the same time:

A performance of "Servant's Secrets" integrating Commedia and
traditional Thai theatre in Bangkok (8pm their time), and High School
students in Islamabad, Pakistan, creating scenes in Urdu, their local
language (6pm their time), and- A staged reading of a classical Marivaux
play in Orleans, France (2pm their time), and A lecture by Carlo
Boso-major Commedia expert from France-being given at the flagship
conference in Bologna (2pm local)

ALL OF THAT will be starting at the moment that we start.

That's five nations, five languages, one Commedia dell'Arte Day!

Follow it all at Faction of Fools:

http://twitter.com/FactionofFools