[NEohioPAL] Food, fun and fundraising!!!

SAVvystars1 at aol.com SAVvystars1 at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 15:56:41 PST 2010

The SELREC  Singers are having their annual Spaghetti Dinner on Saturday,
Feburary 27th and  you're invited!!!!  We will meet at the Stadium Grill at
8330 Tyler Blvd.  in Mentor between 5 to 8 p.m.  Come and join us for pasta,
salad, roll and  cake.  There will be a cash bar for beverages and gratuity
is  appreciated.

Plenty of opportunities for fun, excitement and prizes  prevail as we host
a 50/50 raffle, a Chinese Auction and a Silent Auction.   Bring the kids, as
there will lots of toys on the Chinese  Auction.

Tickets for the event are $10 for adults and $5 for children 10  and under.
 Call Sherry for tickets at 440-477-1198.  Spread the  word... tell your
friends.

Thank you, in advance, for your support of our  community choir, The SELREC
Singers.

One other "note" -- mark your  calendars NOW for June 17, 18, and 19 to
come and see our Spring Show 2010  “CIRQUE DuSELREC Singers: A Musical
Adventure Under the Big Top” in the Brush  High School Auditorium at 7:30 p.m.

Questions?  Contact Assistant Director Sherry Niederkorn at  440-477-1198.

###