[NEohioPAL] Cassidy Youth Theatre presents "Sleeping Beauty"! Info on Upcoming Auditions!

Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 25 11:19:28 PST 2010

Cassidy Youth Theatre announces auditions for "Sleeping Beauty"
***
***
Everyone knows Sleeping Beauty was put under a spell at her christening by an evil fairy, but who knows how the right prince managed to turn up at the right time to break the spell? We do--it was all arranged by a group of fairies--and one elf--who searched all the surrounding kingdoms for a suitable prince who could battle the wicked fairy, break the spell, and win the princess (with their help).

Audition Times:
Saturday, March 6th: 3pm-5pm
Monday, March 8th: 4pm-6pm
*No appointment is needed.

We are looking for 20-30 people, ages 7-16.
You will also be given a short reading from the script. There will be no dance auditions. Come prepared with a song to sing. You can bring music if you have it, or sing unaccompanied (a cappella).

Rehearsals are usually Monday through Thursday from 5pm to 7pm.
Performance dates are May 8th and 15th, with shows at 11am and 2pm each day.
PLEASE DON'T AUDITION IF YOU CAN'T MAKE ALL PERFORMANCE DATES.
Questions? Call the director, Diana Kullgren, at the theatre at (440)842-4600 if you need more information.