[NEohioPAL] Free Encores Tonight from the Patchwork Players!

Jess Rudolph jrr10 at po.cwru.edu
Fri Feb 26 22:45:38 PST 2010

Ciao!

The first annual
<http://www.factionoffools.org/CdADay.html>Commedia
dell'Arte Day was a huge success around the world
on Thursday - but the fun ain't stoppin'
yet!  <http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/>The
Confused Greenies will be hosting encores of both
original productions at 8:00pm tonight, Saturday the 27, FREE!

For those of you who missed us on Thursday or
want to see us again, we foolishly present for
you commedia dell'arte by 26th Century Standards
<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2010-02-25_Close-Encounters.html>Close
Encounters of the Foolish Kind and our very
traditional and very naughty (adults only)
<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2010-02-25_Arlecchino-Lends-a-Hand.html>Arlecchino
Lends a Hand! Visit our
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/67292782@N00/collections/72157600035102825/>photo
collection for pictures from the Commedia Day performances!

8:00pm, Saturday, February 27: Encore performances
<http://wiki.case.edu/Nord_Hall>Nord Hall,
<http://www.case.edu/>Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland
Free!

Email: lazzi at case.edu for more details, questions, or directions!

foolishly yours,
--Jess

Jess Rudolph (Niccolò Bartolazzi), Capocomico of
the Patchwork Players Productions:
The Confused Greenies - the Greatest, Loudest,
and Most Pompous Commedia dell'Arte troupe at Case Western Reserve University
i Verdi Confusi - the Greatest of the Newest
Commedia dell'Arte troupe in Northern Oaken of the Midrealm

http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/

-a hungry, hapless, and hopeful harlequin