[NEohioPAL] Flanagan's Wake E X T E N D E D until April 17th

John Busser jpbusser at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 05:50:24 PST 2010

For those of you wishing to see Flanagan's Wake at Playhouse Square but
thought it was all sold out, be advised that the show has been *extended
through April 17th*. We are moving over to the lobby of the Allen Theater
(on our "Hey You, Get Out Of My Lobby"tour) starting Friday, March 12th
where we will be for the remainder of the month. There is also (for the
extremely thirsty among you) a show on St Patrick's Day (March 17th). After
that, we box ol' Flanagan back up and move back to our normal digs in
Kennedy's Cabaret for the rest of the run.

Come and make the show the fun time that it is. Watch the cast work without
a net (or Frankie, for that matter) as we take your suggestions and make
them funny anyway. If we sell out these shows, Playhouse Square may just
validate our parking. So if you won't do it for yourself, do it for us.

Now go back to your bran flakes...

John Busser
(Fr. Fitzgerald)