[NEohioPAL] Northeast Ohio Dance Calendar/March 2010

medcalf216 at aol.com medcalf216 at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 21:45:37 PST 2010

Northeast OhioDance Calendar

March 2010

Pleasenote:  Just for clarification the listings that I use to create thecalendar are of concert dance happenings only.  Initially, I'm notincluding items such as workshops, master classes, on-going dance classes orthings of that nature, just a concise snapshot of concert performanceshappening locally.  So with that, ENJOY!

March 12-14
Kent State University
Insidethe Fusion/BFA Senior Dance Concert and Dance Festival
March12 and 13, 8pm
March13 and 14, 2pm
Wright-CurtisTheatre, Music and Speech Center
TheatreDrive off of Horning Road, Kent, Ohio
Call330.672.2497 for more information
Purchasetickets online at www.tix.com

March 13
Tri-CPresents
Wonderboyby the Joe Goode Performance Group
Saturday,March 13, 8pm, Ohio Theater, Playhouse  Square, Downtown Cleveland
Ticketsstart at $10
Call216.241.6000 or visit www.tricpresents.comfor more information

March 13
GroundWorksDance Theater presents
Decade2Dance,A benefit featuring local celebrities paired with GroundWorks Dancers.
Saturday,March 13, 6pm
Windowson the River (at the Powerhouse – Flats West Bank)
2000 Sycamore Street
Call216.691.3180 or visit www.notsoobvious.com

March20
The Fairmount Center for the Artspresents
The 14th Annual Northeast Ohio Dance Festival Concert
Saturday, March 20, 7pm
Tri-C East, 4250 Richmond Road, Highland Hills, Ohio
PreSale tickets available at Fairmount Centerfor the Arts for $12, at the door $15
For more information call 440.338.3171

March20 and 21
Canton Ballet presents
The Wizard of OZ by Angelo Lemmo
March 20 and 21, 2pm
Canton Palace Theatre, 605 Market Avenue, N, Canton, Ohio 44702
Tickets range from $8-$22, Group discounts areavailable
Tickets can be purchased online at www.cantonballet.com
By phone by calling 330.455.7220 or at the boxoffice in the
Canton Cultural Center forthe Art, 1001 Market Avenue, N, Canton

March25-28
Case Western Reserve University Dance Programpresents
Spring Works
Dance works by MFA candidate JenniferBirou-Lakamp and
Senior Dance Major Jody Herman
March 25-27, 8pm, March 28, 2:30pm
Case Western Reserve University
Mather Dance Center
11201  Bellflower Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Tickets range from $5-$10
For reservation and information call216.368.6262

March26
Cleveland State University Dance Programpresents
Spring Dance Concert
Friday, March 26, 7:30pm
Cleveland State University, Drinko Recital Hall
CSU Music/Communication Building, 2001 Euclid Avenue
Call 216.687.4883 for more information

The Northeast OhioDance Calendar is produced as a labor of love by Michael Medcalf.  Pleaseforward and help spread the joy of dance.  If there is anyone on this listwho would like their name removed from this list please let me know.  Ifthere is anyone or organization not on this list and should be let me know thatas well.
Thanks!!!

Michael D. Medcalf
Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Consultant
Performing Artist, Choreographer, Instructor
216.268.9558 c
216.688.0777 h