[NEohioPAL] Berko reaction to M. Moritz "correction"

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 18:30:58 PST 2010

Actually, Mr. Berko - With all due respect... I believe he was talking
about this paragraph:

"Under the direction of Matthew Earnest, the Beck production reaches
an acceptable, if not a highlight level.  Many in the cast just don’t
seem to understand the need to be over-the-top and to exaggerate all
their actions, not just the asides, affronts and preplanned gestures.
This is surprising, because Ives is a superb director, as was proven
with his productions of ‘OUR TOWN’ and ‘PETER PAN’ at Porthouse
Theatres."

Ives is a superb director?

CMR