[NEohioPAL] 2 Improv Workshops with Second City's Dana Quercioli

Deena Nyer Mendlowitz denm18 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 16:39:47 PST 2010

Dana will be teaching two workshops.

10:00 - 12:00 - Women in Improv

12:30 - 3:00 - Longform Improv Workshop

Location-Near Fairmounat and Eaton in Shaker Heights (Address given to confirmed participants)

Cost $20/workshop. If you need a discount, please let me know and we'll be happy to work something out.

Dana Quercioli is originally from Chesterland, OH, and attended Cleveland State University before joining the inaugural cast of The Second City Cleveland, where she performed in two mainstage revues. Since moving to Chicago, Dana has joined the ranks of The Second City Touring Company, and is a current understudy for both the Main and ETC stages. When she's not traveling the globe, she performs with The Armando Diaz Theatrical Experience and Hootenany, Gravid Water, Open Basket, Bogota, FauxReal, and the hit two woman show with Cleveland's own Colleen Doyle. In her "spare" time, Dana is the proud director and coach of My Daughter, Secret Waffles, Knock First, The Giant Eagles, and No Longer Friends. She is also a very proud instructor of Improvisation for The Second City Training Center.