[NEohioPAL] Set Decorator Needed

gmskerritt gmskerritt at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 10:41:29 PST 2010

Shaker Heights community theater group needs someone to "decorate" the set for our Fiddler on the Roof production.  The set is built and painted in the colors we want.  However, it needs detail to show wood, shingles, cracks in wood, etc.  Our regular set decorator had hip surgery and is not available.

Paid gig.  Need right away, this week and/or weekend if possible.  Show opens Friday March 12.  Probably a full day would do it, perhaps as much a two days.

Call right away if interested.
(216) 932-7480 Ask for Mike Skerritt
(216) 533-8077 if that doesn't work.

Mike Skerritt