[NEohioPAL] Ceud Mile Failte performances

Julie Wesolek jkw0006 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 09:30:43 PST 2010

Ceud Mile Failte, an Irish folk classical fusion band, is getting ready for St. Patrick's Day.
Join us Saturday, March 13 8-? at the Sachsenheim Club and get St. Patrick's started off right!  The club is at 7001 Denison Ave, Cleveland.  It's free and the food is great! (The beer is not bad either!)
On St. Patrick's Day we will be performing 6-8 at The Grille in Brunswick, 1813 Pearl Rd. Also free, and I highly recommend the burgers!
Slainte!