[NEohioPAL] new yoga series starts monday!!! healing gemstone yoga!

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 5 14:12:13 PST 2010

Start now to live in a positive and peaceful way!

Give yourself the gift of relaxation with yoga!

GEMSTONE HEALING YOGA

 Starts March 8, 2010

 (no class april 5)

10 week series

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class times

Monday 9-10:30am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Your investment

$10 a class if you pay for the month

$12 a class if you pay as you go

$100 pay for the whole series and receive a free crystal book!

Crystal Therapy: How to Heal and Empower Your Life with Crystal Energy

by Doreen Virtue; Judith Lukomski

The healing qualities of gemstones has been an area of interest for thousands of years in the alternative healing arts community.

                                                   Join me in this 10 week series while we explore a gemstones  and the yoga poses that go along with these healing stones.

 Each yoga class will be focused on one stone which you will receive as my gift.

No previous experience is necessary to give yourself this gift and you can jump in anytime!!

Kim ATP ®Reiki Master
 Herbalist
Angel Inspirations
Angelic Kreations
Kim's School of Dance
Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!
www.yogabykim.com
www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

Feb 27 Angels Among Us Mayfield Library
March 21, 2010  Public Angel Readings Relay for Life
August 2 2010 Angels Among Us Brecksville Library
www.magicbydavidw.com
Jinxed Costumes and Magic Saturdays 1-6pm
Cleats Club Seat Grille Strongsville 6-7pm Thursdays
Tuscarawas County Humane Society's Cause for Paws Charity Auction Gala March 6
Michelle Star Healing Arts Grand Opening April 10
Parma Town Mall Pierogifest May 22 noon-2pm
Solon Library June 9 7-8:30pm
Strongsville Library strolling magic june 5, 2010  2-4pm
Mayfield Library Stage Show 7pm July 7