[NEohioPAL] Looking for 1920s vocalist, piano, and others

jgfairman at sbcglobal.net jgfairman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 8 09:08:42 PST 2010

The Hot Jazz 7, Northeast Ohio's only 2 cornet style traditional jazz band, is looking for a few musicians who really want to perform dixieland music in the style of King Oliver and the West Coast revival bands of the 1920s

Are you a vocalist who loves to sing the tunes of the 1920s? We perform Willie the Weeper, Creole Belle, Waiting for the Robert E. Lee, Mandy Make up Your Mind, Saint James Infirmary Blues, Cakewalking Babies from Home,Shake that Thing, and Doctor Jazz among others. We are looking to add a vocalist who can substitute from time to time to our band - currently we have the mellow tones of Phil Cartwright.

We also would like to add backup/substitute instrumentalists in clarinet, piano, tuba and banjo.

So -  check us out at http://www.myspace.com/thehotjazz7
Reply to me at thehotjazz7 at sbcglobal.net