[NEohioPAL] I want better lighting!!!! MICHAEL BOLL- Cleveland Lighting Designer (interview)

Katherine Miller katemillerexaminer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 15:05:06 PST 2010

"If all the world's a stage, then I want better lighting!" And designer MICHAEL BOLL is someone who can do that! Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner sat down with Boll to chat about...

CLICK HERE TO READ ARTICLE!!!

If you have a performing arts related story that you think would be of interest to our readers, or if you are a director or designer who’d like to share your talents in a profile piece, contact Kate Miller at KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.com.

REMEMBER- keep up to date on local Cleveland performing arts related events, places and people by SUBSCRIBING to this online column! Once you've clicked over to the story, simply click on the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this Examiner.com article to be automatically updated each time a new article is posted.

Now go out and support your fellow Cleveland performing arts venues and people!------------------------------------
Kate Miller
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner
Email- KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.com