[NEohioPAL] UPDATED: 4 Dead on Campus ... FREE performance about May 4th at Kent State.

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:29:05 PST 2010

Sorry that I left the dates and times out.  I thought I had put them.
They are inserted in.

Press Release:

For More Information:
Kay Cosgriff
mcosgrif at kent.edu
312-307.2250
(Please do NOT reply to this e-mail.  Thank you.)

BLANKET HILL by Kay Cosgriff
May 4th, 1970 marks the day that the Kent State University main campus
changed forever.

For some it was a time to speak out against the war.  For others, it
was a time to stand behind our country by supporting our President and
the troops that were overseas.

40 years ago will always be remembered...

The students at Kent State University all unite to retell the story of
the May 4th campus shootings that changed the lives of a lot of
people.

BLANKET HILL

.. explores a moment in time . . . conversations of the National Guard
hours before arriving at Kent State University . . . activities of
students already at KSU …the moment they meet face to face on May 4,
1970 ... framed in the trial four years later.

The Company would like to invite you to join us for one of the
following May 4th performances

****   Friday – March 19th, 2010 – 8:00 pm Curtain
Saturday – March 20th, 2010 – 8:00 pm Curtain
Sunday – March 21, 2010 – 2:00 pm Curtain

Because this event is free and open to the public,  please respond by
email with your choice or call the box office for your FREE tickets.

a seat will be reserved for you
a reservation confirmation returned to you
 the House Manager will show you to your seat

We hope will join us!

Attorneys  Sarah Coon, Ashley Foster

Students   Kat Palscak, Lindsey Ryb, Allyson Hammersley, Sarah Hart ,
Shannon Metelko

Judges  Kayla McDonald, Erin McManus , Nate  Emerine

Guardsman  Brandon Geroge ,  John Triana ,John Chiara

Set Designer   Mitch Domer
Scenic Artists   Megan Inmgus ,Danielle Draghici
Director   Kay Cosgriff
Project Advisor   Marya Bednerik

Location: B005 Music and Speech Building

Sponsored By: Student Theatre Festival, Department of Theatre and Dance, KSU

The event is free and open to the public but reservations are required
due to space limitations.
For More Information: Kay Cosgriff
mcosgrif at kent.edu
312-307.2250