[NEohioPAL] Looking for a Few Good Zombies

Jess Rudolph jrr10 at po.cwru.edu
Mon Mar 8 21:11:35 PST 2010

BRAAIIINNNSS... er, I mean ACTORS!

<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/>The Confused
Greenies are looking for a few good zombies for
our upcoming original horror-comedy stage
production,
<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2010-03-27_Zommedia.html>Farce
of the Living Dead: a Romantic Zommedia!

You can't have a fun-filled Zombie Apocalypse
without hordes of walking undead! Most of these
parts are just walk on... crawl on? ... shamble
on! Yes, most of these are shamble on parts, to
moan, help fill crowd scenes, and call out for
"brains" (we did say it's a zomedy!) though more
complex parts are open as well.

This production is for Case Western Reserve
University and thus what little budget we had
from the college went to make-up and costumes.
This is just for anyone who wants to help us out
and have some ghoulish fun on the way! Our main
performances are the evenings of Saturday March
27 and Saturday April 3 though we may be doing a
few more gigs as zombie fund raisers and hoping for an encore at Marcon in May.

Please email lazzi at case.edu for more details or
any questions! Even if you can't make each date
but are interesting, let us know!

foolishly yours,
--Jess

Jess Rudolph (Niccolò Bartolazzi), Capocomico of
the Patchwork Players Productions:
The Confused Greenies - the Greatest, Loudest,
and Most Pompous Commedia dell'Arte troupe at Case Western Reserve University
i Verdi Confusi - the Greatest of the Newest
Commedia dell'Arte troupe in Northern Oaken of the Midrealm

http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/

-a hungry, hapless, and hopeful harlequin