[NEohioPAL] Find me a car, make $50

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 08:59:42 PST 2010

I need a new vehicle but don't really have the time to look for one, so I'm reaching out to my fellow actors and artists on this list. If you can find me a car and I end up purchasing it, I'll give you a $50 finders fee--it's that simple.
Here are guidelines for what I'm looking for:
SUV4 door4 wheel driveprefer 1999 and above$3,000 or under (cash purchase, I'm not looking to finance)miles negotiable, but it can't need any work done--must be ready to driveclean titlecan be from dealer or private ownerI need to see photos of it before I go out to test drive it
I really need something ASAP so the sooner the better. Can close the deal within a few business days of finding the right car. Just email me here or at braedyphoto at gmail.com with "BRIAN'S CAR" in the subject line.
Thanks!
Brian Bowerswww.braedyphoto.comwww.thebrianbowersproject.comwww.48hourfilm.com/cleveland