[NEohioPAL] Audience Comments on BABY at TrueNorth

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 04:51:49 PST 2010

*BABY *
*continues for two more weekends / Six more performances at TrueNorth. Only
$10!*
*
*
*Audience Comments... *
*
*
*(no critics have attended yet, but some are coming this weekend. stay
tuned)*
*
*
"Baby was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!"

"You were awesome last night!  "Story Goes On" always makes me cry! (: "

"Wanted to let you know I really enjoyed the show! I was blown away by your
ability to create such a natural character. You'd think every day people
just burst into song randomly :-) I was truly impressed and glad I got to
see it!"

"Really Enjoyed The Play.... You And Your Cast Mates Are Extremely
Talented..."

"The play was great!!!!"

"I'm so glad I was here to see BABY.  You did a terrific job with it.  You
let the writing lead while you creatively guided the actors into very
natural, delightful, and poignant performances.  Bravo you!"

*
*
*For more info, including cast biographies and ticket information, go to
this link: http://www.fredsternfeld.com/baby.htm
*

--
Fred Sternfeld