[NEohioPAL] Theater Artist & Costume Designer Naima Hadden passed away Wednesday, March 3rd...

Lora Workman WorkmanL at playhousesquare.org
Wed Mar 10 09:46:13 PST 2010

Local Theater Artist & costume designer Naima Hadden passed away last night at 9:45pm.  Naima's work was best known on the stages of Beck Center, Great Lakes Theater Festival and Lyric Opera Cleveland to name a few.

She walked into the hospital a couple weeks ago with a partial bowel obstruction and managed to catch meningitis and MRSA, from which she never recovered.  She had no health insurance, life insurance or death insurance and her mother, who obviously has enough to worry about, is wondering how she's going to pay for this stuff. I'm hoping the local theater community can help.

There has been a link created by Naima's friends so that we can help Na's family through this especially difficult time.  It's so ridiculous to have to worry about stupid money at a time like this.  I mean, can't we just be sad for awhile and not worry about how to finance a damn funeral?  But, as you all know, that's not the kind of world we live in.  So I look to you, dear readers, to help as best you can.  Please feel free to forward this.  Thank you all.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XKLN9BPV2SDNQ

Lora Workman
Educators'/Community Liaison
PlayhouseSquare