[NEohioPAL] Second weekend of Forum at GLTG (no pics with this one!)

Kelly Miloro officemgr at geaugatheater.org
Thu Mar 11 09:27:23 PST 2010

*...What are audiences saying?*
*"I have never laughed so hard in my life!"
"This is the funniest play I've ever seen!"
"This is hands down the best cast I've seen on this stage!"
**"The show is GREAT! I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Loved the
casting and the energy they carry with the show."
"I rarely laugh out loud but for this show I couldn't help myself! I'm
telling everyone, they HAVE to go see the show!"*

 *Need to Laugh? Come to Geauga Theater and see Forum!*

*The musical farce **A Fun**ny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum opened
this past weekend with almost nonstop laughter from the audience.*

*Inspired by the farces of the ancient Roman playwright Plautus, A Funny
Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
tells the bawdy story of a slave named Pseudolus and his attempts to win his
freedom by helping his young master win the girl next door!
*

*A few of the more familiar songs from this musical include "Comedy
Tonight", "Everybody Ought to Have A Maid" and "Lovely". The talented cast
for this production includes John Kolar as Pseudolus, Chade Duwe as Hero,
Meghan Strong as Philia and Patrick Fagan as Hysterium. *

* CAST:
Pseudolus/Prologus.....John Kolar
Senex.....Jim Ray
Domina.....Civia Wiesner
The Proteans.....Nate Earley, Shane Wohlken
Hysterium.....Patrick Fagan
Hero.....Chad Duwe
Marcus Lycus.....Todd Sarbach
Philia.....Meghan Strong
Erronious.....Bob Fadeley
Gymnasia.....Jillian Negin
Panacea.....Mandy Martin
Tintabula.....Jill Walters
Vibrata.....Christina Reid
The Geminae.....Abbey Bixler, Libby Smith
Miles Gloriosus.....Mike Franklin*

*A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum will run through March 28.
Friday and Saturday evening performances are at 8 p.m.; the Sunday
performance is at 2 p.m. The historic Geauga Lyric Theater is located on
beautiful Chardon Square at 101 Water Street, in Chardon, Ohio. For
information or to purchase tickets for the play visit **
www.geaugatheater.org* <http://www.geaugatheater.org/>* or call the box
office at 440-286-2255. *

--
Kelly Miloro