[NEohioPAL] Need volunteers to help with lighting and sound

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 22:10:59 PST 2010

Hi Everyone!

I am in search of volunteers to do lights, possibly sound and a little bit
of props for a benefit concert/musical revue in May 2010.

The dates of the show are May 7,8,14,15 with dress rehearsal May 5th.

This is not a hard light show and training on the quipment is available.  As
long as you can drive yourself to the Rocky River Senior Center
at Hilliard and W.210th st, you qualify.

Since this is for a good cause and we are a non-profit organization, this
may also qualify for service hours for a high schooler you may know.

The lights consist of spot lights, stage lights - which is 5 levers and a
knob.  The sound is fixed at the beginning of the show and pretty much
left alone.

All of the backstage lighting/sound people usually help with props - which
consists of placing stools or small benches on stage and helping to
clear costume pieces that may be flung in haste.

Anyone who feels up to the challenge - please e-mail me back at
singingvic at gmail.com or give me a call at  440-930-4782 if you have any
questions.

Thank you!

Vicki