[NEohioPAL] Powerhouse Pub Reopens For Shows In April!

Don Mitri phpevents at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 10:32:21 PST 2010

With the uncertainty and big changes happening to the Powerhouse at Nautica in regards to the new Cleveland Aquarium Mike Mercer has just agreed to bring shows back to The Powerhouse Pub on a limited basis beginning in April!  Our first show will be on Friday April 2nd with Last Call Cleveland and Jeff Blanchard opening the night!

Request for shows are now being accepted with the understanding that the venues longevity is uncertain and not guaranteed.  If you would like to bring a show to the Powerhouse Pub please email phpevents at yahoo.com .

If you are unfamiliar with the Pub we are located in The Powerhouse on the West Bank of the Flats.  We have seating for 150+ and full bar service.  We have a great sound system, stage lighting, 6 color video monitors, large performance stage and a wonderful backstage area.

Please keep checking our website at www.clevelandpowerhousepub.com for all new shows being added to the Powerhouse Pub schedule.