[NEohioPAL] Photographer

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 08:57:04 PST 2010

braedyphoto.com is Brian Bowers.

In a message dated 3/10/2010 11:42:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ajgulick at earthlink.net writes:

Brian  Bowers!!!!!

On Mar 9, 2010, at 9:16 AM, Adina Bloom wrote:

I am looking for a recommendation for a good  photographer to take both an
informal and formal family photo.  Any  ideas would be greatly appreciated.
 Adina  (216)233-1714
 one-at-a-time delivery or vice-versa, go on hiatus while out of town,
switch  from mime to plain text or vice-versa, etc. check out the FAQS
at_http://www.fredsternfeld.com_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/) .
please  consider a voluntary contribution to support Neohiopal -
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#support_
(http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#support)

=