[NEohioPAL] Dance Teachers Needed

Jill Schura jschura at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 11:18:50 PDT 2010

Dance Teachers Needed

Cleveland City Dance is looking for additional teachers for our 2010 Summer/Fall session.  Summer classes begin July 5th and run through August 14th.

We are currently seeking an experienced and energetic dance teacher for the following classes:  Parent/Child class for ages 2-3, Preschool class for ages 3-4, Ballet Fundamentals class for ages 4-5 and Pre-Ballet class for ages 6-7.  Days and times vary.

Qualified teachers must be able to teach Beginning to Intermediate/Advanced levels.  Previous teaching experience is a must.  You will need to audition by teaching classes.

Please forward your resume along with a copy of our employment application which can be found at www.clevelandcitydance.com to us at info at clevelandcitydance.com.  You may contact the director, Courtney at 216-295-2222 to schedule an appointment.

Thank you!