[NEohioPAL] TAPS Family Seminar

Carrie Hebert carrie_hebert at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 18 18:33:32 PDT 2010

As the Ohio representatives for TAPS (as seen on Ghost Hunters on the SyFy channel Wednesday evenings at 9:00 pm), we are pleased to announce our next public seminar:

SEMINAR INFORMATION

GHOSTS! - YES, THEY ARE REAL!

1- or 2-part seminar presented by

TAPS Family Members:

PARANORMAL RESEARCHERS OF OHIO

exploring the field of the paranormal

Saturday, March 27, 2010    2-6 pm
Panera Bread Meeting Room,
Rocky River, Ohio

Class One – Identifying and understanding ghosts (2-4 pm)

Class Two – Now what? (How to Investigate) (4-6 pm)

$20 for both classes. Registration and prepayment are required.

More information can be obtained, and payment may be made
via PayPal, on our website:

www.ParanormalResearchersofOhio.com

PayPal accepts checks, credit cards, debit cards and PayPal account funds.
We will also accept cash at the door.

GhostInvestigators at prodigy.net