[NEohioPAL] 8 mos old Dell Studio for sale...runs GREAT!!! 17in screen...including Microsoft Office Student disk with it! $550!!!

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 06:32:14 PDT 2010

Hi all!

I am in the process of two big moves... to Cleveland Heights with my
partner in two weeks,  and then in September I have the opportunity to
go to London for my MFA in Directing.

Right now, I am downsizing and at the same time raising money for my
tuition deposit!   Soooo, I'm in the process of two posts...this one
is to sell a really good quality laptop.

The specs are below:

Specs are:

Dell Studio (Red cover)
Processor: AMD Turion (tm) X2 Dual Core Mobile RM-74 2.20 GHz
Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System

17in screen
Web cam
Comes with all operating disks AND I will include Microsoft Office
STUDENT. (No, Publisher, but it has Word, Excel, Power point)

If interested please email here or call 216.254.1429

Please note...I am selling because it will pay for my deposit for grad
school! The system really does run great.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!!!!
Cash only...I will not ship it, nor will I accept check, money order,
etc. Cash and carry.

Thanks!!
Denise