[NEohioPAL] small yard / moving sale...but some major items!! ...Tomorrow Saturday 3/20 only!! 10am-4pm

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 07:39:39 PDT 2010

Okay...here's my second and final post (I PROMISE! ) :) :)

We only have a few things, but they are worth it!

~~~~Giant screen TV for sale! Fantastic working condition sharp
picture! six years old Phillips TV 56h x 53w x 28d.
We are asking $400 or will consider REASONABLE offer.

~~~3 air-conditioning units just in time for the warmer weather coming!

Sold together $180...a piece $60.00 each.

YOU must have a truck to pick it up.....sorry we can't deliver it to
you...please bring enough people ((or strength to move it..we live on
the second floor))

~~~~~8 mos old Dell Studio Laptop.

Specs are:

Dell Studio
Processor: AMD Turion (tm) X2 Dual Core Mobile RM-74 2.20 GHz
Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System

17in screen
Web cam
Comes with all operating disks

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!!!! Cash only...I will not ship it, nor
will I accept check, money order, etc. Cash and carry.

Assorted tools, sausage press, books, and two end-tables (glass and
metal and plastic and metal --this one can be used as storage as
well!!!))

TIME: 10am-4pm (or gone!) PLEASE NO EARLY-BIRDS!!! Because if you come
before I've had coffee....**shudder**

216-254-1429

1409 Auburn Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44113
--
I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching
images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as