[NEohioPAL] LAPTOP--buyer pending...THANK YOU!

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 11:14:12 PDT 2010

Hi all! Thanks for the tremendous response about the laptop! At this
point right now I have a possible buyer so I'm going to take this
notice off!!

REMEMBER THOUGH--YARD SALE TOMORROW STILL ON! 10am Saturday!

--
I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching
images passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as