[NEohioPAL] Howl Rocks Your Saturday Night!

Don Mitri phpevents at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 05:34:27 PDT 2010

Looking to have a blast at one of Cleveland's hottest weekend destinations?
Every Saturday come down to Howl at the Moon at the Powerhouse on the West Bank of the Flats and melt away those winter blues with the GreatestRock & Roll Dueling Piano Show!

We have amazing drink specials all night long and the most dangerous
dueling piano show all for the unbelievable admission price of only $6.
Doors open at 7pm and pianos begin at 8pm. 21 & over please. Seating is
first come first serve. Plan on arriving early for a great seat! We have
safe secure lit parking in the Nautica Lot.

Looking for something to eat but you don't want to miss any of the show? We have a simple solution to your dilemma. Order your food at Rockbottom
Brewery and bring your food into Howl at the Moon. Rockbottom is located in the same building as Howl just up the stairs!

If you are new to Howl at the Moon, hold on for a ride filled with fun,
friends and great music! If you are returning to us we say thank you so
much for your continued support over the past 19 years!

Saturdays at Nautica...You'll have a howling good time!
For more information www.howlatthemooncleveland.com or 216-771-4695