[NEohioPAL] This shocked me when I found out. Did you know ....

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 13:55:06 PDT 2010

Did you know that Eating Disorders have the highest mortality of any mental
illness?

1/3 recover
1/3 struggle their whole lives
1/3 die

See any signs of Eating Disorders among your family and friends? Bring them
to see this play ...

FPAC presents
EAT - IT'S NOT ABOUT FOOD
by Linda Daugherty

Directed by Fred Sternfeld

The Cast - Nina Domingue, Doug Kusak, Juliette Regnier, Amy Pawlukiewicz,
Alexis Floyd, Meghan Grover, Courtney Nelson, Lauren Cole, Li Stebner,
Jordan Brown, Sean Cahill, Olivia Chan, Cara Corrigan, Georgia Kostyack,
Ashleigh Nagy, Dylan White and Stephanie Wong.

Tickets - 440-338-3171

http://www.fredsternfeld.com/eat.htm

--
Fred Sternfeld