[NEohioPAL] Now Buy Beck Tickets Online 24/7

Fran Storch fstorch at beckcenter.org
Thu Mar 25 13:35:07 PDT 2010

Online Ticketing Now Available!

We are excited to announce that the Beck Center for the Arts now offers
online ticketing for all professional theater and youth productions
through our website at www.beckcenter.org. That means you can purchase
tickets to any Beck Center production 24/7!

This service is made possible by the generous support of the O'Neill
Foundation, the Lambert Foundation, and an anonymous donor.

PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!

The 25th Annual Putnam

County Spelling Bee

March 26 - April 25

Mackey Main Stage

Beck Dance Education

presents

Sleeping Beauty

April 24 - May 3

Studio Theater

Beck Youth Theater

presents

Seussical!

May 14-22

Mackey Main Stage

The Producers

July 16 - August 22

Mackey Main Stage

For specific show dates and times, visit our website at
www.beckcenter.org or call the Beck Center at 216.521.2540 x10. We are
located at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, just ten minutes west of
downtown Cleveland. Free onsite parking is available.

Beck Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that
offers professional theater productions, arts education programming in
dance, music, theater, visual arts, early childhood, and creative arts
therapies for special needs students, and gallery exhibits featuring
regional artists.

Posted by:

Fran Storch

Beck Center for the Arts