[NEohioPAL] Adult & Kids Voice Acting Classes - Adults 5/17-6/21 Kids 4/10-5/29 Contract is at the bottom of this email!

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Fri Mar 26 15:49:36 PDT 2010

 *"Jean Zarzour is not only a dedicated and gifted teacher, she is outrageously
fun! The teens she taught in our summer TV camp last year loved her as much
as her adult students do. Voice over work is challenging, but Jean makes
learning the ropes of voice acting delightful. Get ready to laugh and
learn!" Donna Belajac, Donna Belajac Casting<http://www.donnabelajaccasting.com>
**

**
*
*NEW! Kids Voice Acting Class*
 *Saturdays (2 hrs.) 11am-1pm
April 10-May 29, 2010 $300
(Must register by April 7, 2010)**
(Scroll down for Adult Class info)
*

"What an awesome class! Jean was hilarious, and I learned a lot. She taught
us skills for modeling, acting for TV commercials, interviews and specific
on-camera skills.  Loved it!"  *Hayley Wheeler *(Student)

"Great class, great instructor. It was fun to watch Hayley grow and become
more confident and comfortable with her acting. Hayley is ready to sign up
for another class.  *Gabriella Wheeler* (Hayley Wheelers Mother)

"Jeans class is really fun! I learned a lot of new things that I never knew
and I made so many friends!  We learned about auditioning, commercials and
being on TV! It was a GREAT experience! I would definitely suggest this
class to anyone who wants to learn a lot about acting and show
business!"  *Hannah
Blaze* (Student)

"I was extremely pleased with the skills and confidence my daughter acquired
from your program. She gained an understanding of advertising, what goes
into filming commercials and how to present herself in a professional
manner, all in a fun, relaxed atmosphere."  *Lynn Connelly *(Mother)

"This class is really fun! Its an awesome experience for me! Ms. Jean is the
best acting teacher on the whole planet. We want to take her class again!"
*Bianca and Olivia Chan* (Students)
*
Private Film & Stage Audition Coaching*
"An acting coach is a must in this business.  If you want to improve your
child's acting ability in any area, Jean is the coach you want. My 2
daughters have studied with several coaches in Los Angeles and Ohio. They
are represented by a top manager in Los Angeles, who has been very impressed
with the work that Jean has done with them for major feature film auditions.
She is extremely knowledgeable, easy to work with and always makes the time
to coach my children for auditions, no matter how little advance notice we
have."  *Joy Beck* (mother- contact # upon request)

"I couldn't ask for a better coach! Whether it's developing characters,
analyzing language, or using my voice effectively, Jean helps me go above
and beyond all that I thought I was capable of, especially in my college
auditioning process!  Jean has helped me see the characters and scenes from
a variety of perspectives  while giving me the creative freedom that I like
to have as an actor. As a result, I was one of five students awarded a
scholarship at Case Western Reserve University, based only on an audition. I
plan to continue working with Jean through my acting career in college as
well."   *Grace Mitri* (student)

"My daughter, Kelsea has been auditioning with an agent in Los Angeles. Jean
has been wonderful in her private coaching sessions with her. With patience,
determination and a large dose of humor, she has helped Kelsea find the
perfect nuances for her characters and has given her the confidence to
succeed at any audition.  Any student or organization would be lucky to have
her as an instructor."  *Michele Freeman *(Mother - Contact # upon request)

"Without your help, my son's college entrance auditions would have been a
disaster! Jimmy did very well in Chicago and we owe that to you!  We are so
much better prepared for future auditions because of the monologue choices
and the instruction you provided on everything from his acting skills to the
step by step process of auditioning. We will be back for more as Jimmy’s
career progresses!  Thanks for everything!" *Tom Cirner* (Father - Contact #
upon request)

"I began working with Jean in 2008, when I caught the acting bug.  She has
coached me on everything from how to write a resume to how to select and
perform theater auditions. She also instructed me during a summer program at
BTOTS. With Jean's coaching I felt more confident to audition. I've been
doing theater and independent films ever since. Now, I even have the same
agent as Jean! Your children will never work with a more knowledgeable voice
instructor or monologue coach than Jean Zarzour, anywhere."  *Malik Akbar *
(Student)

*Escerpts from Arts Organizations*
*Play House Sq. Center*
"Thank you for making the Extreme Festival an incredible weekend.  When I
saw you working with the kids, encouraging them with high expectations, I
knew you had the talent for both putting the show together and making the
kids happy.  Although other people could have pulled the weekend off, your
personality and interaction with the kids really made a difference.  I can't
wait to work with you again! Thanks again and welcome as one of our favorite
new teaching artists at Playhouse Sq.!!"  *Ray Gargano,* Education Outreach
Manager, Playhouse Square Center

*The Beck Center* –Film & Television Acting Program
"I Have had the pleasure of employing Jean Zarzour as a teacher of Film and
Television Acting. She is always prepared and her lesson plans are set well
in advance.  Jean is especially adept at the ability to read a student,
assess his or her needs and meet those needs. The students love her.  Her
personality works well with kids of all ages, even the old kids like me! I
can whole heartedly recommend Jean Zarzour as a teacher."    *Meg Chamberlai
*n, Director of Theater Education 1996-2006

*The Beck Center* – Education Outreach Program
"Jean Zarzour has been part of the Beck Center Education Outreach staff
since 1998.  She is a gifted actress and comedienne whom the children
thoroughly enjoy.  She is always prompt, well-prepared, responsible and
relates well to children and adults."  * Lynda Sackett*, Director, Dance
Education & Former Director of Education Outreach

*Brecksville Theater on the Square*
“Jean has had a 3 year association with BTOT.  As director, writer and
teacher, Jean showed a willingness to go above the requirements of her role
and displayed outstanding teamwork with the musical director, choreographer
and board members. As an idea person she was eager to work with our
organization to facilitate growth within the curriculum, which in turn
helped attract new students to the program. Her enthusiasm for the arts was
obvious with a positive influence on her students as well as our
organization.”   *Scott A. McPherson*, President BTOTS Board of Directors

*Hathaway Brown School*
"How fun it was to work with you on *Sing On!* You brought so many hilarious
touches to the show and the student actors thrived on them. Thank you for
working so well with these young actors and for not compromising because of
their lack of experience or their age. You showed them respect by holding
them to such high standards. And- how often do the director and
choreographer get to laugh themselves silly collaborating and then get to
enjoy the audience laughing themselves silly watching the fruits of their
labor? This experience was one of those magical times." *Molly Cornwell*,
Director of Theatre*
*
**
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Adult Voice Acting Class
Monday's (3 hrs.) 6-9pm
May 17-June 21, 2010 $400
**(Must register by May 10, 2010)**
*

Visit our BLOG for video, pics and demos!
www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com
* *
*Success Stories From Former Student
"Success" as in - they're working!
Scroll Down For Class Testimonials
**
*
*NEW! "Every actor remembers that moment of inspiration when they caught the
"Acting Bug". For me it was the first time I met Jean Zazour. She not only
gave me the confidence to pursue my dreams, she got me my first Hollywood
Agent. I truly believe it is because of her confidence in me that I have
been a full time working actor in Hollywood for more than a decade now. She
is much more than an acting coach, she is a career builder." - Jonathan T.
Floyd **
____________________________*
*NEW! "I thought I'd let you know that I signed a contract with The Talent
Group -- they loved the demo we produced!  Thank you for helping me to make
this happen!"  - Ryan Sittler
**____________________________*
*NEW!  "**I credit Jean with not only giving me the confidence to get that
first gig, but the rock solid advice to actually get paid for it. And don't
forget to do Jeans marketing class. It makes the difference from looking for
work, to actually getting the gigs that are out there"  - Tony Lettl*
*____________________________
*
*"You may recall that during one of my last coaching sessions, I practiced
from a noir book that I was going to record for Wonder Audiobooks, and you
gave me some great tips.  Well, last week I submitted the first four
chapters. The publisher said, and I quote, they were "kick ass!" Thought
you'd like to hear about the results of your coaching. Thanks again!  - Bill
Coon, Private Client *
*____________________________*
*"I just did an Industrial VO for a hospital--good fun.Yes, I was smiling
when I spoke!" - Maryann Graziano *
*____________________________*
*"Just had to tell you...* *Had my first voice over job last week (actually
turned into two jobs) and received my  check yesterday for $1000!  **
Thanks!" - **Susan M. Wagner*
*____________________________*
*"I'm doing the TV Voice Over for the current school system's levy campaign.
 Will be heard on Cable TV throughout Parma, Parma Heights and Seven
Hills. Your
coaching was right there with me. Thanks! I'll be back  for the winter or
spring class." **-** **Gary Maurer Repeat student*
*____________________________*
*"I am the new afternoon DJ on 91.5 FM & streaming at WKHR.org!" - James
McCormack, 11/2006 Class & Demo Client*
*____________________________
**"Your class gave me the confidence to audition for a voice over needing a
Leslie Neilsen impersonation. 2 lines, and I got $200! Thanks, Jean!!"  -
Greg  Uterhark*
*____________________________*
 *"Just received my first voice over job since taking my first voice over
class at Find Your Voice- Voice Acting Institute. I'll be doing a weekly
podcast on AIRS - LA, an internet based radio station out of Los Angeles
California.  I just received confirmation today that I got the gig...
woohoo!!!"  Deborah Akbar *
  ------------------------------
 Find Your Voice - Voice Acting Institute
*Is Celebrating 3 Years & 2 Locations*
 (Lakewood, Oh & Pittsburgh, PA)

Visit our BLOG for video, pics and demos!
www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com

*Call 216-521-3831* *to register*

 *Now You Can*
 *Find Your Voice!*
 **

***Learn all of the technique and gain real world experience *

*toward becoming a working voice over artist with*

*Jean Zarzour* *& George Sipl Studios*

*Who?*

*Jean Zarzour*  *is a 25 year, veteran performer and instructor of:*

*Voice Overs, Film, TV & Stage Acting, Dance, Movement & Improv at:*

*Playhouse Sq. Center, The Beck Center, Brecksville's Theater On The Sq., *

***Wake Up & Live/Actors Studio, and for 2 years in London, England & Milan,
Italy. *
*She has appeared in feature films with Seth Rogen, Joe Pesci, *
*Mercedes Ruehl, Clint Howard, James Coburn, Rob Lowe,
America's Funniest People, Candid Camera and
*
*Jean appears with Jake Gyllenhaal & Hank Azaria in
Love and Other Drugs, in theaters this summer.*
*Off-Broadway credits include Nuts, Scapino, A Midsummer Night's Dream,*
*and two years in **Menopause: The Musical, nationally. *
*

You've heard her as a morning drive-time sidekick on WLTF, WZAK & WMMS

in addition to voicing hundreds of commercials and industrials,
internationally.

Most recently heard on ads for:

Ohio Tourism, Lakewood Hospital, Smith Dairy

Click To Hear My Commercial demo

Member of AFTRA-SAG-AEA-VASTA

Owner of  LIPSCHTICK www.lipschtick.com

Founder of
*
*The GOT PAY? Organization*

* <http://www.dochertyagency.com/>Represented by The Docherty Agency*

*
*
*

George A. Sipl Productions

George Sipl is an Emmy Award winning writer, producer and engineer,

specializing in sound design, musical composition and

recording for radio & television ads, music videos,

educational programs, live shows and industrial productions, since 1974.

George spent 3 years as Keyboardist, musical arranger and vocalist with

The Eric Carmen Band,
*
*receiving a Gold Single & Album for hits *

*"All By Myself", **"Never Gonna Fall In Love Again", "That's Rock and
Roll".*
*

Writer/composer for Cable TV's "Room by Room"

Writer/composer for theme songs:
*
*"At Spitzer, Our World Revolves Around You",*
* *

*"For the Best Car Insurance Rates in Town Call 1-800-General Now",*

*Ohio Lottery Daily Pick. Co-writer of "I-X Indoor Amusement Park"*

*Engineer and composer of **Fitness Quest infomercials: *

*AbLounge, BioForce, Pilates Power Gym*

*Other clients include: *

*Cleveland Natural History Museum, Cedar Point Amusement Park, *

*The Cleveland Cavaliers, The Cleveland Indians, *

*The Orlando Magic, The Baltimore Orioles, **The Washington Capitals *

*and hundreds more. *

* *

*What?*

*Approximately 8 students will meet each for 8 weeks.*

*All recording equipment and copy will be provided.*

*All you need to bring is a bottle of water to cool your chords!*

*Your final class (Adults 6/21 - Kids 5/29) will take place at George Sipl
Studios*

*where you'll get the experience of working on commercial copy *

*in a full service recording studio and receive an mp3
*

*of your voice, on one, fully produced radio spot. *

*You'll learn Proper Studio Etiquette, Industry Terminology and *

*Microphone Technique with the option to explore a variety of "reads" like:
*

*Announcer - Character Voices - Dialects - Industrial Narration *

*Real Person - 2 Person Dialogue - Hard & Soft Sell - Cold Readings*

* *

*Where?*

*2300 McKinley Ave. Lakewood, Ohio 44107*

*5 Houses South of the McKinley Exit off I-90*

* *

**
* *

*When?*

*Adult Class  - Monday's May 17-June 21  6pm-9pm*

*Kids Class - **Saturday'**s April 10-May 29 **11am-1pm
*

*** *

*Cost?*

*Adult Class - $400*

*Kids Class - $300
*

*That's about $17 per hour *

*$375 **for returning adult students & AFTRA Members*

*Payment due in advance. Missed classes are not refundable.  Must be 18
years old*

* *

*216-521-3831 to register
*

**
*Testimonials From Recent Students

*
*** **NEW! "Jeans class is a "must do" for anyone trying to get into voice
over or voice acting work, here in the Cleveland/Pitts region. Jean takes
you from voice to studio, and everywhere in between. The small class size
allows for a more intimate teaching style, and gives plenty of time for
feedback from classmates. This is offset by the copious amounts of tips,
hints, contacts, and real-world experience that Jean brings, both to the
class and your mailbox. I credit Jean with not only giving me the confidence
to get that first paying gig, but the rock solid advice to actually get paid
for it." - Tony Lettl**
**_______________________________________**
NEW! "Jean Zarzour is an amazing voice over coach! She provide both a fun
and rich learning environment. After each week, I could hardly wait to get
back to another class. It was that interesting. For 8 weeks of solid
instruction,  at such a reasonable price, you can’t afford not to do this.
I also want to give a testimonial to the other 6 wonderful people who were
part of this class.  I may have to join Voice Over Anonymous, to help me
through the withdrawl." - Steve C**allas**
_______________________________________*

***NEW! **"This is the best experience I've had in a long time. Jean is the
most generous teacher I can remember. I've never had so much fun being
encouraged to go outside my “comfort zone”. For the last class, you go into
a real studio and come out with a real commercial produced with George Sipl
(an Emmy Award winning producer), who is also very easy and fun to work
with. A listen to student recordings and demos produced and coached by these
two amazing people display a style and wit that I hope to have on my own
demos. Thanks guys and I look forward to working with you again! - Dan
McCord*

* _______________________________________*

 *NEW! **"I worked hard, laughed harder and after eight weeks I had learned
more tha"t I ever thought I would. Like all good teachers, Jean made me want
to learn even more."  - Robert Sebastian*
*_______________________________________*

"*I have been wanting a better audio demo for years. Jean Zarzour's expert
advice and coaching have been invaluable in helping me to create one.
Thanks, Jean"  - Pete Ferry*

*_______________________________________**
*

*"Jean Zarzour's Voice-Over Class has been, by far, the best class setting I
have ever experienced! The class was just as much fun as it was challenging!
And believe me, being stretched beyond my comfort zone was challenging. Jean
was the perfect instructor, coach and motivator. She utilized all of her
skills and voice-over repertoire to guide my "nice voice with potential"
much closer toward becoming a "multi-dimensional, multi-character voice with
potential!" I plan to take another round and add  another level to my
training.  Kudos to George Sipl of George A. Sipl Productions for the high
level of professionalism and expertise in the making of our class demo."  Marla
B. ** _______________________________________*

**
*"Jean Zarzour's Voice Over class was just what I needed to motivate me to
use what everybody says I have - "a great voice"! Now I know what it takes
to make that voice work for me. The class was so good for me that well...
I'm taking another one!" Richard Weber  *
* _______________________________________*

*"As a teacher, Jean gives of herself totally and unselfishly, sharing not
only technical knowledge, but wisdom, advice, and respect for the art and
craft of voice acting. Encouragement, empathy, and a quick-silver sense of
humor that doesn't quit, made for some of the most fun times I've ever had
in any course."  James Meyers *

* _______________________________________*

*"The toughest thing about "hellos" is knowing one day you'll have to say
"goodbye".  To say that I enjoyed myself in your class would clearly be an
understatement and not give justice to your enormous talents in waking up my
inner creative soul.  So how does one say, 'I appreciate your patience,
drive to find my best, being able to motivate me and the rest of the talents
and personalities in class, all while laughing at my corny and sometimes
off-color joking around?" Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Bob Green *

*_______________________________________***

*"The experience of learning to become a voice-over artist can be
intimidating. My experience was exciting!  The eight weeks of on-microphone
work offered not only a great "vocal work-out", but an excellent
introduction into the world of voice-over artists. Jean's expert guidance
and brilliant sense of humor more than prepared me for our "final exam"
recording our "commercial spot" during a professional recording session. Thanks
for sharing Jean." Frank E. Baker **
*

* _______________________________________*
*"Originally, I had signed up for Jean's voice-over class because it was
always something I had been interested in pursuing.  Throughout the eight
weeks, I learned a myriad of techniques that would strongly help someone to
break into this medium. Jean's high energy and expert knowledge made class a
great joy to attend.  I could hardly wait till next week's lesson!" Rocco
Marrongelli
** _______________________________________*
*"Class with Jean is a laugh! The atmosphere is such that when you are
pushed to step out of your "comfort zone", you are comfortable doing it. You
realize you have more in there, and Jean and your classmates help you find
it and bring it out. The recording session at Market Street Sound was a
great crowning moment to the class. Do I really sound like that?! Thanks
Jean and my 'burgh classmates!"  Mary Ann Graziano *
* _______________________________________*
*"Being in Jean's class was worth 100% of the time, money and effort I put
into it. Not only does she manage to instruct her class with the utmost
professionalism, she's amazingly fun and talented. Before taking the Find
Your Voice -  Voice Over class, I thought I really knew all I needed to know
about getting into voice over acting but after this class, I realize there
was so much that I was clueless about. I would most definitely recommend
this class to anyone."   Bethany W. *
* _______________________________________*
 *
"Jean's class was fun and was able to make the shyest person open up.  She's
a wonderful woman who knows her stuff and helps improve beginners or pros.
The recording studio is top of the line with great engineers.  Find Your
Voice - Voice Over Institute is really more than I imagined it would be."
Jennifer Heilman
*
 * _______________________________________*
*"I really appreciate your enthusiasm, professionalism and heartfelt
coaching.  It is amazing what you are able to get people to accomplish with
a mic in front of them. Each week built on what we had done previously, and
I felt as if I had taken positive steps with each class.  You also inspired
some confidence. I especially could see that with the others in the
class.  Last week's finish left us all in a natural high. Thanks, it took me
about four hours to settle down so I could sleep!!"  - Gary  Maurer *
* _______________________________________*
*"Jean's voice over class was great! She provides a comfortable atmosphere
where you can explore and learn. Her knowledge of her craft, her ability to
bring out your best, and the interaction with your fellow students made this
class a very positive experience."  Barb Dragony*
*
 _______________________________________
 *
*"Jean! Thanks for sharing your experience and your wealth of talent. You
made every class fun, challenging and informative. And compared to other
courses, yours is the best deal for the money. I'm so glad I took your
course and am looking forward to coming back for more. You're the
Greatest!!"  Dave Rader *
* _______________________________________*
*

"This course truly lives up to its name. Without Jean, I would never have
found all the nutty characters that live in my larynx. Yes, she will
challenge you, but never make you feel insecure. I thoroughly enjoyed
myself, met a lot of cool, hilarious people and came away with
professionally produced piece of work. A very creative, rewarding
experience." Carolyn Cull

 _______________________________________
**"The minute you meet Jean, you get your first lesson in self-confidence. *
*She has a great gift for assessing the strengths and weaknesses of each
student, addressing the concerns, questions and specific goals of each
individual. Her friendly and relaxed approach coupled with her passion for
what she does makes for a juicy environment for creative challenge and
growth. Highly recommended for people at any stage of their voice-over
career."  Anne McEvoy*

* *

* _______________________________________*

*"Some key words about Jean: Professional. Prepared. Capable. Shrewd.
Supportive. Open. Creative. Hard-working. Committed. Funny. A leader.
Caring. Knowledgeable!" - James McCormack*
* *
 ------------------------------
 *The first **5* *
Find Your Voice & Market It! Seminars
were a great success!*
*
The Next Marketing Seminar will be in
Lakewood, Ohio*
*Saturday**, May 1, 2010 11am-4pm

*
* *
*Below are just a few responses from 4 of 10 attendees.*

*NEW!  "Jean's workshop was just what I needed! Her insight into what a
voice over demo should consist of was specific and right on target. With her
how to, I was able to produce a demo and secure an agent.  Thank you Jean!"
**Cathy Lynn Yonek  *
*
**NEW! **" For those of you that think you have 'great voice', Jean's
seminars will teach you that talent is just a small part of success. Work
will not just land in your lap. The consistent marketing of your talent will
make it much more possible, over time."* - *Robert Sebastian*
*
**NEW! **"Jeans marketing class makes the difference between looking for
work, to actually going out to get the gigs that are out there. It's already
paid off for me!" - Tony Lettl*
      *
*
 *"I LOVED this seminar! I never realized how much was involved in the
process of the Voice Over Business, let alone what there is to learn about
actually doing the work! Jean provided every detail and answered every
question with handouts to support what we were learning. I was even more
impressed with the extra material she emailed us the next day. She cares
about this business and it shows."*
* *
*"Thanks Jean. I learned more than I ever expected! Now I just have to
actually learn VO skills and I'll have all the tools I need."*
* *
*"Jean was a blast and so generous with her knowledge. It was an added
pleasure to meet Donna Belajac and get her take from the Casting
Agent...OOPS...I mean Casting Director side! There is a difference and now I
know it."*
* *
*"This seminar really got me excited about taking Jean's class. Her passion,
knowledge and encouragement when I went to the mic, gave me the confidence
that I could actually do this...be a Voice Over actor and business owner.
Scary but exciting!"*
*
Find Your Voice & Market It!
Whether you are just curious or already have a demo to market, this seminar
is for you!
(the last seminar was held 10/19/09)
There are 4 opening for the next Seminar in Lakewood!
Saturday, May 1
*
*11am-4pm
2300 McKinley Ave. Lakewood, Ohio
Fee: $150  ($100 if you are a returning or current student)
Call 216-521-3831 to register
Limited to 10 people.

This 5 hour seminar will cover the following:
- How to find the best Voice Acting Class or Private Coach
- How to create a competitive VO demo that reveals your niche and gets you
work
- How to market your demo effectively in your region, with and without an
agent
- How to get an agent
- How to get work without an agent
- How and when to join a union or compete without one
- How to keep your instrument (voice) and tools (technique) sharp with
tricks and tips, before, during and after sessions
- How and where to buy the best and least expensive recording equipment.
- How to keep your demo updated
- How to create your own niche business for regular VO work

Seminar hand outs will be provided, but bring a notepad and pen. Audio or
video recording of any kind is prohibited.

Want feedback on your current demo? There will also be an opportunity for a
few participants to have their demo assessed during the 4 hour session.
Honest but thoughtful feedback is always provided. I want you to succeed!
*
 ------------------------------
 *If you are ready to register, please copy, paste and print this*
*Find Your Voice - Voice Acting Institute *
*Contract Agreement *
*for the 8 Week Class &/or 1 day Seminar
*
* *
*This letter shall serve as an agreement between Jean Zarzour of Find Your
Voice – Voice Over Institute and **
(your name here)**___________________________________________________________________

This contract is for both the 8 week classes- Adults: May 17-June 21, 2010
at $400, Kids: April 10-May 29 at $300 and/or the 1 day Marketing Seminar
held on Saturday, May 1, 11am-4pm.
*
* *
*Your 8-week class will be held each Monday, from 6-9 pm. The first 7 weeks
of class will be held at the home of Jean Zarzour at 2300 McKinley Ave. in
Lakewood, Ohio.  Your 8th class  (6/21) will be at George Sipl Studios in
Middleburg Hts., Ohio. Directions to George Sipl Studios will be emailed to
you.  The 1 day seminar is also held at the address below.
*
* *
*Directions to Jean Zarzour’s:  Take Rt. 90 to the McKinley Exit in
Lakewood.  At light, head South (if you are traveling from East to West,
turn Left.  2300 McKinley is the 5th house on the Right.  It’s a kaki and
beige Colonial.  The driveway is before the fire hydrant. Call  216-521-3831
at any time.

Approximately 8 students will meet each Monday from 6-9pm, for 8 weeks.
Each week, your class work recordings are saved and uploaded to a storage
website for your review.  You will also receive regular emails with info
about other training resources, links and other useful information related
to the Voice Acting business. All recording equipment and copy will be
provided. All you need to bring is a bottle of water to cool your chords!
*
* *
*The focus of the 8 week class is on voice over technique and/or Marketing
technique. Jean Zarzour does not guarantee that students will be able to
earn a living as a voice over artist after taking these classes. Jean
Zarzour will offer all of her advice and knowledge about the proper skills
and best practices necessary to launch a voice over career. Hand outs will
be emailed to you on a regular basis.  All research of potential employers,
marketing and other efforts to obtain employment as a voice over artist is
the sole responsibility of the student. The focus of the one day
Marketing Seminar on 10/19 is on the tools, techniques, best practices
and resources for marketing your brand in the voice over industry, and
other performance industries like stage, film and television.*
*
Jean Zarzour is a freelance actor and, as such, may be presented with work
that conflicts with this class schedule. In the event that Jean Zarzour
cannot teach some of the classes, she will find a suitable replacement for
those classes. If she cannot teach any of the classes, Jean agrees to either
refund your entire class fee or reschedule the classes for a period that is
convenient for everyone. This decision is at the discretion of each student.
*
* *
*There are no refunds for any missed classes on your part, but you may
makeup the work you missed when you return to class. Personal recording of
this class is not permitted at any time.*
*
*
*Please send a check or money order with your signed agreement to Jean
Zarzour at 2300 McKinley Ave., Lakewood, Ohio 44107. *
*
A copy of this contract, with Jean Zarzour’s signature on it, will be mailed
or provided on the first day of class.  *
*
I need 6 people to hold each class. The sooner you register, the sooner I
know we can go forward.

Please circle one and pay accordingly for the following:
**- $400 for the 8 week Adult class **May 17-June 21 *
*- $300 for the 8 week KIDS Class Sat's 4/10-5/29
- $150 for the 1 day Marketing Seminar Sat. 5/1/10 11am-4pm
- $500 for the 8/wk Adult class & Seminar (this reflects a $50 discount)
**- $400 for the 8/wk KIDS Class & Seminar ** (this reflects a $50 discount)
*
*

*
*The undersigned agree to the terms of this contract.   *
* *
*Signed on this date ______________*
* *
*Jean signs here____________________________________________ *