[NEohioPAL] Looking for some things...

F.B. fennablue at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 07:48:03 PDT 2010

I have a bit of a list of a variety of things I'm looking for.  If you can
help that would be awesome!

Capoeira:  I'm having trouble finding capoeira in NEOhio.  I live in Akron
and work in Chagrin Falls, so proximity to those places would be best.  I
might be interested in a group that allows children to attend (as I take
care of a child for my job and she could come along with me).  I do not have
a lot of money.  I would be interested in trading my photographic or web
design services for the cost of the classes or staying at around $10 per
class.  I'd like to go once a week.  (Check out my work: www.short-girl.com)

Yoga:  My biggest challenge here is cost.  I do not have the money for an
expensive studio or a gym membership that includes yoga classes.  I could
possibly afford $10 per class, if I went once a week.  Ideally, I'd like to
go twice a week.  I'm very interested in exchanging my photography, web
design, and/or graphic design for yoga classes.  Yoga is just expensive, and
I don't have a lot of extra money, but I don't think that means I should be
excluded.  Any help in making this happen would be very appreciated!  (My
work: www.short-girl.com)

Golf clubs:  I'm looking for a used set with a bag.  I'm a very new
beginner, and my mom would like me to start playing with her this summer.
I'm hoping to find something for $30-$50.  It doesn't have to be a full
set.  It doesn't have to be new.  It doesn't have to be fancy.  I just need
something that would work for a beginner.

Entertainment Book:  Is anyone selling those great coupon books?  My mom and
I are interested!

Bike:  I need a bike!  Something small, since I'm quite short.  Something
inexpensive.  Do you know of any good bike stores in the area that sell
refurbished bikes?

I would appreciate any help the community has to offer.  Thank you so much
for reading!

-Fenna Blue
fennablue at gmail.com
www.short-girl.com