[NEohioPAL] CITY OF ANGELS -- volunteer opportunity for musicians

Bryan Bird bryan at bryanbird.com
Sat Mar 27 13:14:10 PDT 2010

I am music directing *City of Angels* at Hudson Players and am looking for
instrumentalists to fill out our orchestra:

*trumpet*
*trombone*
*percussion*
*bass* (upright or guitar)
*alto sax* (part is actually written for someone to double on
flute/clarinet/sax)

This show has a great, jazzy score by Cy Coleman and should be a lot of fun.
Check out the Tony video at Blue
Gobo<http://bluegobo.com/content/production.php?var=2880130&video=10370>for
an idea of how cool this show is!

There will be nine performances: *April 30-May 1; May 7-8; May 14-16; and
May 21-22* (all Friday and Saturday evenings, except May 16). The theater is
located at the Barlow Community Center, *41 S. Oviatt St., Hudson, OH*.

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at *
bryan at bryanbird.com* or *440-865-2966*.

Thanks!
Bryan Bird,
Music Director