[NEohioPAL] Family Portraits, Headshots, Children Photography...killer rate!

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 10:52:00 PDT 2010

Hello Neighbors!

It is the week of Easter, let's capture the moment and the season with new photos of yourself and/ or your loved ones!

Kynda Cute Photography (my wife Tracie's company) specializes in dynamic images that speak to your personal character. For Easter we are offering a FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION (1 hr) for the rate of $45 to $60. What a great rate! No mystery fees what so ever, no waiting in line as your scheduled time is YOUR time. This isn't any Big Box operation. We shoot (photograph) people being people, soft eyes and warm hearts.

Beautiful studio located on the East side yet will travel modestly.

Tracie Mixson
216-258-4148
msmix2001 at yahoo.com

Family Portrait/ Headshot packages include:

Package "A" $45.00
1- 8"x10" photo
2- 5"x7" photos
1- sheet wallet photos

__ Package "B" $60.00
2- 8"x10" photos
2- 5"x7" photos
2- sheets wallet photos Additional sessions are available for fashion, prom, senior images, corporate and so on!