[NEohioPAL] Spirit Clay: A PlayShop Exploring Our Creative Source

ZeemannZ at aol.com ZeemannZ at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 05:07:40 PDT 2010

Spirit  Clay:
A  Playshop Exploring Our Creative Source
Liberation Center for  Spiritual Enrichment
13714 Madison  Avenue
Lakewood, OH  44107
Sunday,  April 18    2:00 – 4:00  p.m.
Facilitator:  Cliff  Aerie
“Like the clay in the potter’s hands, so  are you in my hands.”  This is a
 hands-on opportunity to center yourself in Holy hands and rediscover the
source  of creation. We’ll imagine ourselves as “created,” explore the
possibilities of  “creating,” fashion vessels with our own hands, and reflect on
stories that  arise from the wellspring of our Source. Just as the Creator
fashioned humankind  from earthen clay, we will sculpt new creations and
ponder our calling to  co-create with the Creator.
Cost:  $10.00  Registration Deadline: April  14
For descriptions of  all Enrichment Center programs and registration
information,
go to _www.liberationucc.org_ (http://www.liberationucc.org/)  and click on
 Enrichment Center
or send check payable  to Liberation Center, 13714 Madison Ave., Lakewood,
OH  44107